"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Wednesday 8 September 2010

Well, shake it up, baby, now~

Cabbage ala Shinobu style~



Ok, couple of nights ago came home late from uni. With work and stuff. So was feeling a bit hungry and didn't have much ingredients to work with. I didn't feel like cabbage soup and just rewatched Junjou Romantica last week, so decided to make Stir Fry cabbage! Hehehehe.....  It was not bad and would be considered healthy. And just thinking of Miyagi and Shinobu eating this made me so happy~
I just wished I have a decent rice bowl~ And matching chopsticks~

Just for me to remember, I will list the recipe here, ok, maybe not the amount of ingredients, I usually just make them up as I go, so will just list the steps.
1.Heat oil in the pan/wok.
2.Add sesame seeds, and fry till golden. (optional)
3.Add crushed/chopped garlic.Fry till you can smell the aroma~
4.Then add the washed chopped cabbage. Fry till it wilt.
5.Add soy sauce (salted). Plus salt/pepper/chilli flakes.(stir)
6.Sprinkle with sesame oil and serve~

I know that most you will not even try this. Hehehehehe..... But it's cool~ I'll feed you all!


おわり

No comments:

Post a Comment