"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Saturday 11 September 2010

From day one, I talked about getting out, but not forgetting about how my worse fears are letting out...

Dear bloggie,

Today is a Sunday. Which is not really a sunny day. It is 3 PM and I'm still in my PJs. Well, I did do my laundry this morning. Other than that, am just too lazy to step outside. So moving on, let me tell you what I did yesterday and totally ignore my essays due in 4 days. One which weights 30% of one of my units and the other 9%. So Lalalalala...... But actually, after reading about Seb's post on coffees.... Makes me want one now! But I dont want instant *pouts* One of these day I will so have to get a barista coffee machine!

So yeah, yesterday. I woke up gone to Brandon park shopping centre, for groceries. When back to dorm. Then head to Matterson Library. Where instead of studying I decided to work on some of my drawings and print them so I can stick them outside my room door to make it prettier~ Sides.... Doing this actually made me happy. And it took my mind away from stuff. Unlike assignments.

I actually worked harder on these more than I do on my assignments~


THE OUTCOME!!!!


My door is finally not plain! And as you can see... I stuck the poster of Shizaya there too~


There's a tale with this one... A very lame tale. My RA, Jess wanted us to paste our photo on our door, but I saw only she's the one that stuck hers, so I decided to made a chibi potrait so she can be happy~ And since our halls' mascot is a moose I decided to get some moose horns on. And sides, if I really try, I could toally dress like this too~



Oh and yea! I finally poster-sized and coloured in my Harry Potter pics! And no... I don't dare put up the picture of him only in ribbons on my door!

And these are just randoms so there won't be any spaces left bare~

Oh and this one is just a joke, I've turned my door label upside down. I wonder if anyone will notice?


So yeah... Totally ignoring my essays and waiting for my nails to dry now. IT's PURPLE!


All for now,


おわり

1 comment:

  1. In the meantime, while you get more money to get a barista coffee (I can make coffee like a barista now), buy a Coffee Brewer like I did. It's $14-20, cheap and pretty - Glass & Steel. And I recommend Lavazza Torino Coffee - cheaper to buy at IGA. It is marverlous. Even Tali, who normally doesn't like coffee that much, loved my coffee !

    On another note, the drawings are pretty ! kirei :) BUT DO YOUR ASSIGNMENTS YOU !!!=D

    Love Seb

    ReplyDelete