"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Wednesday 8 September 2010

Because the road of evil is just one step.. The hard-like stone with this purpose The dirt piles up, can you return?

Dear bloggie~

I feel so depress lately. And then I feel happy all of the sudden, but then I feel sad again. I hope that my bi-personality is not coming back. And long as I don't take it out on others, it'll be fine. I refuse to be that person. Does it run it the family? Maybe its the stress..... But its getting worse now. It might make me do something that I don't want but my body craves. Damn me!

 おわり

1 comment:

  1. Mood swings are hard to control but not impossible (I have them, so does Yoshi).

    The sole fact that you want to have control over it, and get better is a major step to get better.

    Aja Aja Fighting (as they say in Korea)

    ReplyDelete