"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Thursday 2 September 2010

Dizzy, giddy, I'm thinking of you, And just with that, I melt away....

So bored.... In my Geo lecture/workshop right now. I just heard the lecturer said 'coca-cola' just now. I wonder how that came to topic? But naaaah.... to bored to start listening properly.

So updates now.... Nothing interesting to report. I miss dantai actually. So to keep my self occupied. Am self-learning 'Renai cirulation'. It's too cute somehow.... But have to learn anyway.

Then I found Durarara's Izaya's version of it.  
 He is just so awesome! And yeah.... His version is stuck in my head. LOVE~

Oh and yeah... I heard this song from one of a YamaGoku MV and kinda fell in like with it. Which song am I taking about? It's by a japanese rock group called 'Acid Black Cherry'. I found a live video of them.

 
The song is called 'Bit stupid'. 

Other thaen that my life has been pretty average, Got assignments which knowing me will be push off till the night before. Short on cash again. But then again, when am I not short on cash, right? Haaah.... The life of an international Uni student.

Oh, and tomorrow is friday!!!!!! Cat-ears day! Must get some pics~

All for now. Sorry that this post is just average.

おわり


No comments:

Post a Comment