"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Thursday 2 September 2010

I keep telling myself I'm not the desperate type....

Ok, this is kinda lame but I cant help it......

Just now after dinner with Hannah, I bit into a piece of heaven~  And it was that good or I'm just that bored to blog about it~

This advertisement have been playing on for a while now.

And with everybody trying it.... I had to also.

It's SOLID GOLD!

OMG! Just look at how thick the gold caramel/honey coating is~ And yes.... I will repeat. HEAVEN!!!! If you eat deep enough, there's caramel swirls in it~

And guess what? My stick had on of those 'You've unlocked a free magnum, redeem in store by 28/11/10' printed on it. YAY! I don't know how that works but yeah...

How sad am I to blog about ice-cream? But this is for those in Brunei. Hopefully, this will be available in Brunei soon or I'm never going back!!!!

おわり

No comments:

Post a Comment