"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Thursday 16 September 2010

No mood for songs....

Dear blog,

Woke up today feeling depress. I hate myself. I hate bio. I hate this feeling of I'm missing something, but I don't know what it is. Could it be ice-cream? Since I did dream about a Magnum Gold last night. I wonder how I'll get by when they stop making them? Other than that.... serriously in DESPAIR...........

You know.... ever have that feeling when you're itching to do something sooooo bad, but really you shouldn't? Ok, I'm starting to ramble on now. Is just that  my mind keeps talking about stuff and pushing all the important stuff out. I seriously need a vacation or a hug. Or cuddles.....

You want to know how crazy my mind is right now? I actually had the thought to go to a bowling alley and start singing and dancing Justin Bieber's song 'Baby'. And I dislike that song so much!!!! Then again, this is one of my normaller thoughts. Maybe I need kareoke? But work is work is work is work....... I hate Uni work!

That and my room is a mess... Everytime I cleaned it, my clothes always seem toend up on the floor. I think this is beacuse I havee TOO MANY black clothes that I could not differentiate between them anymore.... So sad.....

Luckily, my therapy session is this Monday. If I decided to go. Like last time she gave me a list of help hotlines. Like WTH????? Then again......

I miss blogging or again rambling in my mind while typing things out..... I don't have to time for it anymore..... I seriously need some happiness right now. Which in my term means, drawing, singing, fanfictioning and napping.

I NEED A VACATION!!!! But then with the coming break, I still have to do some studying. And damn! I have a class test this monday too, Maybe I could rant about that in therapy after. I hate therapy. It makes me all the more mopey.....

END

1 comment:

  1. I highly recommend that you go to your therapy session. I will talk to you asap

    ReplyDelete