"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Saturday 11 September 2010

Well it's on my mind, I'm heading back in time, and when I think of all the songs we used to play, and I think of you and it's alright....

Dear blog,

Today(Friday 10th) woke up feeling anxious. But feeling slightly better, I think... Went to Uni, where in Bio lab Paul (my co-ordinator) surprised us by saying that the last three lab write up will be canceled and instead replace by easier ones with online-quizzes. That really brighten up my day somehow. So here is a short comic strip for the memory of that day. It sucks, but it only took me 15 minutes to draw~
So yea.... highlight of the day~

And sides the two cute lab assistants were there again. I swear, everytime I look at them I think of younger geekier Pete and Patrick, but just named Nick and Jay. Haaaah..... Yeah... I hate my Bio labs for the work and only come to see them. They always come to the lab late but somehow at the same time. And they like smile to each other. It's driving me crazy just thinking about it. Haaaaahhhhh.........

Other than that, had my Jap tutorial. where Xin gave me candy~ And Becky-neesan was as usual. But I love cuddling up to both of them. Then I went back to campus centre to send my sis a postcard...

After that with plans to go home to do some work, but I got invited by Amanda and the rest to Huntingdale to eat fried carrot cake~ So delicious. I shared with May. Which only made me pay $3.40~

 Amanda looks so happy~

The famous fried carrot cake. Seriously, this cost like AU$6.80 for a small portion. When I get back to Brunei, I'm gonna eat this as much as i want at a lower price.

But my bus fair for the day cost $6. Waaa.... Cause again after food, I wanted to go home. But they somehow (Xin's sad eyes) made me tag along to go to Chadstone. Where I promised not to buy anything. We went shopping for Hei's suit for social night, which I'm not going to. So yea..... It was like 5 girls shopping for one guy, and we were cornering him with clothes. Hahahaha..... It was actually funny.

Anyway.... Moving on we got side-tracked a lot. But all I remember os going into SportsGirl, cause I actually got pictures of that. See.... playing with the nail polish. And random stuff.
Playing with random coloured nail polish. 

Oh! May not in this picture..... See trying out random products~

But anyway, left early cause I promised I will meet up with Hannah for dinner. So yeah, atleast I could be happy with that. Meaning yay! No chance for me to spend on anything.

So had dinner but knowing that my bus ticket expired at 8pm. I decided to go to pinewood Coles. There I bought half-price dishwashing liquid and hot chocolate mix. I then took the bus halfway to the dorm where I got off at a gas station. Why you might ask? Cause I wanted Magnum Gold.
Gas station ice-cream. Yum~

So yeah, alone at night eating ice-cream at a gas station. But it was kinda relaxing. I even walked back to my dorms. The weather was cold, but not too cold. It was really relaxing, did I mentioned that? I think in the future I might go out in the middle of the night and walked all the way to the gas station to get ice-cream and walk back. Hehehe..... I think that's my plans for summer nights.

So today not much depression. All for now.

おわり

2 comments:

  1. Sigh I never get invited :( I'm just too busy lately. glad to hear that you aren't stressing that much anymore and you are having a bit more fun at the moment !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cause you weren't there at the moment. Sides, you would have been more help to Hei than any of us~

    ReplyDelete