"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Thursday 9 September 2010

Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading. So sick and tired of all the needless beating. But baby when they knock you. Down and out. It's where you oughta stay..

Ok, after yesterday, I was still a bit down this morning.  Decided to bring Momo with me to Uni and actually skip my Geo. It was like I was hit with tons of sadness bricks this morning. It could be due to my stress from studying and assignments, but I never had them this bad before. And yeah... the one indication which I had a problem was experienced yesterday.

So anyway.... Momo to Uni yeah? What is a Momo you say?
Kore wa Momo-desu!

Yeah.... Somehow... The people love Momo. So anyway. This video is of Mark making Momo dance to HHY. Hahaha.... Yeah... That cheered me up a bit.
Then JONO stepped in.... And OMG, I don't know whether to keep on looking or look away. Or as phrase by Ashleigh 'It's like a twisted kindergaden show.....' So here's Momo doing Yatta!
Yeah..... If you listen to Ashleigh at 2:42 which pretty much sums it all off~ Believe it or not, this is still consider NORMAL BEHAVIOUR in our group.

So yeah... basically.... Mood sucks, then got cheered up... then is currently sucking again. But yeah.... Might take some St John's Wort if this gets worse though.  

おわり

No comments:

Post a Comment