"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Saturday 4 September 2010

Anyway you want it, that's the way you need it~

Dear blog desu,

Last night was tanoshikatta(fun) desu. Me and Hannah ordered pizza, which we had the adventure of looking where the delivery guy parked. We then went to Richo's TV lounge. it seems like we always hog it, but not our fault that no one is using it~ Ok, so we originally wanted to watched a few episode of Junjou Romantica and a movie.... But somehow we *cough*mostly Hannah*cough* was too into JunjouR. But yeah, I wasn't complaining, I mean..... Confused cute guys, plus hot Semes~ I wasn't arguing one bit. Ok, maybe I like to tease, but hehehe.... it's just one of my hobbies. And since I can't properly introduce you to Hannah. I'll just post up pics I took that night. Mwahahahha.......

 Yes, we drank a huge bottle of coke, plus a small pizza each. And dessert was Magnum ice-cream. Not only that... We also have some popcorn. And I didn't burn it this time! Yay! And yes, we are such piggies~ Hehehehe.....

Anyway..... we spent like around 4 and a half hours watching Junjou Romantica without some bathroom break and stuff.
I love our private TV lounge, we can use our hard drive to connect to the TV. I need one of these TV~ Yeah.... We finished all 12 episode of season one. I wonder when we will watch season 2? Hehehehe.....

Other than that,,,, Nothing else to note. Oh! Except I'm getting a Kigurumi! A cow series!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!
My friend is ordering this for me! I can't wait.... I just hope I don't look cute.......

All for now~

おわり


1 comment:

  1. JUNJOU ROMANTICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!! XD <3

    ReplyDelete