"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Friday 3 September 2010

Take a look at the kids on streets how they never miss a beat...... Never miss a beat.....

Dear blog~

Forgive me for I have spent...... Hahaha... Well I think its worth it. Guess what I've bought.

Well... I've pre-ordered it, And I have to blame this on my friend Tuanfu. We we're talking about Chocobos and stuff.

And then the mentions the new Kingdom Hearts game.... ON PSP!!!! And the best part is that if I pre-order it right now I can get it with the COLLECTABLE ARTBOOK!!!!! So yeah... When shopping with Hannah today to Brandon Park and head to EBGames and instantly preordered it.
How awesome is this?

Anyway... I also looked up the trailer for this game and decided to share~

It's like going through Disney tales and help along the way.

So yeah... That's my highlight of the day, until later where Hannah and me will bum aroung and have a Junjou Romantica and Movie Marathon. I haven't actually introduce you to her have I? Hehehe.... I'll ask her for an interview later. You might as well know who this awesome person is and I have a feeling we're gonna hit it up for a long time. Plus, she is awesome to talk Zombies evacuation plans with.

Other than that..... OMG!!! turns out the Magnum Gold Series is only on LIMITED EDITION!!!! Meaning it will stop selling soon!!!!! Must enjoy it all before it's gone.

What else to blog about? Hmmm..... Oh yeah.... I was doing my assignment last night and actually would have finished earlier but somehow, Naruto came to mind. Missed it so much and I wanted to know if there's any Naruto dance we could do for Dantai. And yeah... ended up downloading most of Naruto's Opening MV! I SERIOUSLY MISS IT!!!! Have to download the Endings soon.

Anyway..... I have just notice that in ALMOST ALL THE MV! THERE'S ALWAYS NARUTO RUNNING AFTER OR FOLLOWING OR JUST MISSING SASUKE!!!!! LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!! THEY ALWAYS HAVE SCENES WHERE THEY LOOK LIKE STAR CROSSED LOVERS!!!!!!

Example.....
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN OPENING 3
It's like the STAR-CROSSED LOVERS THEME, especially at 0:33.

And I could seriously critique all the Opening MV, and I think I will If I have time to cut the videos and add comments or something in a blog post called, 'Reasons why Sasuke and Naruto have a couple feel to them'. But that's for another time. Unless I download the Ending MVS soon, you won't hear me critique about them for a while.... Hahahha..... Maybe......

So yeah. I did see one Naruto ending video with a dance in it. It's not suitable for Dantai I think, but I'll learn it anyway, just for fun~ It's an Ending MV shich I don't remember whuich number it is but the song name is 'Bacchikoi'. Lets see if I can get an MV of that one.
Yeah.... Just for fun~


All for now. Will post later soon... After Assignments finished, hopefully.....

おわり

No comments:

Post a Comment