"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Saturday 29 January 2011

Girl you really got me bad... You really got me bad... Now Im gonna get you back... Im gonna get you back...

Date:23 January 2010

Had to wake up early today to fly to Miami.Technically, we missed our 7.45 flight, but managed to catch the 10.45 am flight. We checked in to the Clay Hotel and it seems fine at first, but it was actually a nightmare.

Miami was such a fun and happening place.





Had good pizza and bought some souvenir.



Then walk some more. I then went to the beach. Damn! It was better than Surfer paradise~




Then had a great paella meal dinner (Paella is currently an internationally-known saffron-flavored dish made of rice with shellfish originated from Spain).

When back to hotel to encounter a nightmare….. It was already late at night and I just wanted to sleep. When we flipped up the covers….. There were cut fingernails under it. LIKE EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder the hotel was cheap. So I had to sleep above the covers and will myself to sleep and not think about how disgusting that room was. That has to be the most horrible room I ever stayed in.

Luckily, we had to wake up early to catch a bus heading to Orlando and that is in my next post.

By the way…. Dear Hannah~ I FOUND THE PINK POTTER FLAMINGO!
END

No comments:

Post a Comment