"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Tuesday 15 February 2011

Your lipstick stains.... On the front lobe of my... Left-side brain... I knew I wouldn't forget you.... And so I went and let you blow my mind~

Hey guys,

Long time no write. I know.... I've been too with all the moving to one state to another. And I'm trying to compile what I did in chronological order. That and it is way to hard to find free stable wifi spot. So yeah. Sorry to make some of you guys worried.  

And thank you for the concern on the Moscow attack Seb~ Luckily I just left a couple of days before the bombing. I will give you a special hug when I get to see you.

Currently, in the middle of packing. A couple more days before I leave to go back to Brunei. Then Uni will start... Don't know whether to be relief or annoyed...Oh well...

Did I mentioned how much I miss my friends? All of you guys.....

PS:I just release 3 new posts before this~

No comments:

Post a Comment