"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Tuesday 15 February 2011

I am in Misery...There ain't nobody who can comfort me. Oh yeah... Why won't you answer me?... The silence is slowly killing me...

Arrived in Orlando and I am so thankful for the clean and big hotel room at Holiday Inn. We had a separate living room and kitchen area. And most importantly, NO FINGERNAIL CUTTINGS SPOTTED ON SITE!!!! Then we went to universal studios.

There the first place I went to is The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. They have their own replicate of the Hogwarts castle and Hogsmeade. SO COOL!!!!!!! So yeah enjoyed myself a lot.

The Hogwarts express~
And I didn't even have to run through a wall to see it~

Hogwarts!


 IT WAY SO AWESOME!!!!! We went inside, had a tour and played a simulator ride. It was like we were flying in the air, going pass curfew, fighting deatheaters, dementors and dragons~

Hogsmeade~




 I went into Honeydukes and Zonkos too~

And I also tried some butterbeer~ It was way too sweet~


Then we head to Jurassic park!
 

 Wished I could have brought one of these cuties home with me~

Then we visited Dr seuss' world!

 Yeah... I admit that I rode on the colourful carousel~

 We had a tour of the world on a cute trolley ride~

  Then I found these yummy Marshmallow on a stick~ I miss them.

Played a few rides then arrived to the Marvel universe~





And I didn’t cause this accident…. Honest….

Seriously…. If the ropes snap and that thing actually ate me whole I would so cry.

Ooo!!! And I also saw Homer and Bart!

Overall it was an enjoyable first day in universal studios~ Bought lots of stuff and yeah…. Cash funds immediately declined. But hey! When else will I have to chance to buy these stuffs~

I bought 2 pairs of scarves~ 

A few badges and keychains~
 Shut up! I think Snape is sexy~

And look a mini time turner......

And yeah…. I’m such a sucker…… Bought 3 wands~
I bought Harry’s, Sirius Black’s and Severus Snapes’s….

And oh yeah….
The Triwizard cup. Hey! A girl can dream, can’t she?

No comments:

Post a Comment