"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Saturday 26 February 2011

Say what you mean tell me im right and let the sun rain down on me, give me a sign, I wanna believe, Whoa Mona Lisa, you’re guaranteed to run this town, Whoa Mona Lisa I’d pay to see you frown....

Dear fellow beings.....

I have something wonderful (well wonderful to me) to share..... Here's Panic at the Disco's new Single 'The ballad of Mona Lisa'... Damn! I have been waited for the music video of this song for a while. This is set in a Western/SteamPunk era. Which some may have noticed that they used the props and scene from a previous song 'I write sins not tragedies'. This have me believe that this is either a sequel to the latter MV or a complete alternate scene to it. But one thing I know is that Mr Brendon Urie is still as adorable and awesome as ever.... Especially in StemPunk wear~ In the video you can also see Spencer Smith on drums. You won't see Ryan Ross(Lead guitar/keyboard) or Jon Walker(Lead bass) in this video as they have left the group. Sad right?

Moving on..... Here's the video uploaded by FueledbyRamen~

I seriously think that this video is well choreograph. With it's plot quite unique. Urie playing a murder victim and his spirit  somehow started a band and sang at his funeral and documented the scenes to lead to reveal his murderer even in death. I love how he changes to a darker version of himself to show harshness towards murderer near the end. Another interesting plus is that in the video they showed the rules to handle a death. Examples are below....








Of course I had to also get a few image shot of Brendon Urie to show his Steampunk look~







 
Noticed the googles and metallic accessories he wore in his outfit? Classic steampunk.

Now we move on towards the Hyde to his Jekyll~


Prefer his Steam-punk look better, but it doesn't mean I disapprove this one bit~

So bottom line... Nice wore Panic, even with half your group gone. I can't wait for your new album Vices & Virtues to be out.

Still love Fall Out Boy more though.....

Fan-Girl out!

No comments:

Post a Comment