"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Tuesday 25 January 2011

California girls, We're undeniable, Fine, Fresh, Fierce, We got it on lock.....

Arrived in Houston safely and found sis’ house. Managed to go to Galleria. And they have HotTopic!!! So happy with so much stuff waiting to be bought. But the most memorable one was the trip to Walmart. They were so big! Bigger than Kmart.


And they sell the most awesome things! I wish I could buy them.

Real guns and  Amos on a long row of shelves~ I wonder if I could smuggle some home with me?

Another thing that amazed me was….
 The picture above shows pre-cracked eggs in cartons, just ready to be cook. Oh-ya, this is for when I get too lazy

Then I went to visit Dylan’s candy bar and it looks so yummy.

I almost wanted to sing ‘California girls’.



And lookie! L.A.M.B’s line of candy bars~



Then even have a small café in the candy shop.


They also used nice bright looking gumballs in the table I wished I could buy some stuff… But I have to wait and endure so that I survive till my last week here atleast.

All for now......

No comments:

Post a Comment