"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Wednesday 19 January 2011

We must be swift as a coursing river... With the force of the great typhoon... And mysterious as the dark side of the moon~

Here's my belated Birthday presents by two of my most favourite people ever!

They gave me a cool handmade card too! I love creative handmade stuff! Cause it feels so unique~
The front has a picture of the Varia members tying Squalo up to present to their boss for his birthday~ How well they know me.

The insides are messages and a picture of Shizaya(Durarara!) in a Harry Potter universe~

And the last is a great picture of Yamamoto and Gokudera. I love you guys so much! (I'm either talking about the lovely couple or the people who gave me this, take your pick)

And they even put it in this box... It's just a normal bag that they stuck awesome pictures on~

KHR-YamaGoku~ 

And some SasuNaru~

Is it obvious that I'm attracted to the box?

Did I mentioned how much I love handmade creative gifts?

And then inside they placed a Giulio plushie!!!!! He's from a BL game called Lucky Dog1~ Love it so much!!!!!  

Which is.....
HIM!

So I would really like to say how much I really love this gift! One of my best so far! Thanks guys! (You know who you are)

No comments:

Post a Comment