"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Monday 24 January 2011

Look at this stuff... Isn't it neat?

Location: In an airplane heading to Houston from Moscow
Time:No idea

Left Changi airport and arrived at Moscow airport 10 hours and 45 minutes later. Yup, all that time in a seat, ok to be fair I did go to the toilets. Then I only gotten less than an hour in transit before boarding the plane headed to Houston, but by going through transit immigration I only got 20 minutes before boarding. Such a rush, I didn’t even find the shower facilities (Not that I have time to use it). But on the plus side, it was snowing! The runways were covered by snow. However, I was only wearing thin layer of clothes. So cold!


The runway littered with snow....

So again, apart from the previous 9 hours spent in a plane, this ride will take approximately 13 hours. And looking at the flight schedule its gonna take another 7 more hours.

Hmmm….. what shall I do next? I already watched a movie, documentary, 3 episode of The big bang theory, 3 episode of American Dad and the previous 2 episode of Glee. Damn! I need my Glee fix…. Next episode is in the first episode of Febuary. And then it’s the ‘Valentine episode’!!!! I need me some KLAINE (KurtXBlaine). Like seriously!!!! Get together already!!!!!!!!

Ok, must get Glee’s version of Teenage dream out of my head…. And must stop ranting on this post.

See you guys later!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I didn't know you stopped over at Moscow. Thankfully you weren't there during the terrorists attacks - glad you're safe babe !

    ReplyDelete