"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Tuesday 18 January 2011

Do you know that there's still a chance for you.... Cause there's a spark in you....

So basically a lot has happened since I blog last year.
Here is just a recap.....

In December....
 I got my results~ Not a bad one.... My Bio was a surprising result.

Went to watch Harry Potter with Suki and Jax~


I went to KK for a holiday and spent days in the hotel pool and spa. Got 2 new editions to my collection~ Meet Momo's little twin sisters~
Lulu and Lala~

Then went back home.... A couple days later,went to Philippines..... This is me fooling around in the biggest mall in Asia~

I really love the Christmas decor~





 
That and managed to get some random pics with some icons~

 My date to the prom~

 Wonder if I can push his buttons?

If only he was real~

But traveling back,the aircraft was mostly deserted..... I felt like it was like my own private flight~

What else do I remember? Oh-ya, making chocolates with Jax.

Products:
Alpha batch=Highly dangerous (burned my tongue after the 3rd day in the fridge)
Batch 1=.....
Batch 2=....
Batch 3=....

Then went to Christmas dinner with friends in Capers~ The pasta was delicious~ No pics on this~

I think that's all I remembered so far~

Hope your Christmas was as fun as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment