"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Wednesday 24 November 2010

Now the suns coming up, just as you're coming down, god damn that girl's a train wreck....

Hello~

Tonight is the last night of me staying in Melbourne and my dorm room. Sure my room has problems, from leaking roofs, broken doors and strangers waiting inside to rob you, but yeah...... I'll miss it. And my friends here in Melbourne. Seriously, I'll miss you guys. Hope you guys will still think of me though.

Moving on..... Yesterday I went to Chelsea beach with various special people. So woke up early, went to Caulfield and hitched a ride with Eloise. Had fun singing in the car. Great way to start out the day.

So basically we went swimming..... Throw some stuff around.... Dunk people in the water (DAMIEN IS JUST TOO FREAKIN TALL!!!!). And lay around in the sun. It was lovely.....

 Group picture~

 Me trying to annoy Jason after he INTENTIONALLY threw lots of sand towards me....

And yeah...... I enjoyed this part. Atleast I darken the faces.... It helps, right? *_*


Overall..... I'm so lucky I managed to go on one beach trip with you some of you guys. It was quite enjoyable, other than me getting sunburn...... My shoulders and face hurts T_T ...........

おわり


No comments:

Post a Comment