"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Monday 22 November 2010

Let's stop and rewind, the scene is so played out with alterior motives

Dear Bloggie.... It's been a while, huh?

I have been having my exams lately. And you know what that means..... Procastrination.

But I finished them now. Let me update you to what I've been up to....

Firstly, I am soooooo obsess with Invader Zim. The show is so damn hilarious.....  especially the ZADR moments. Ex:THE DIB! THE DIB! I DONT CARE HOW DELICIOUS HE IS! HE IS PURE EVIL!!!!  *Sigh* lovely moments indeed. So yeah... I've been drawing them. Well mostly Zim... Because he's alien form is easier to draw. I don't know who I have a crush more on, Zim or Dib. These were created during my exam period~


My first Zim was a bit too tall. but the Gimme is just precious.... And Dib is mysterious, kinda copied his pose from the opening song scene.  



And just to convince my self that I was studying, I kinda used zim to memorize the 5 freedom for research on animals for my SCI2010. Hehehehe...... Hannah said that I just used this excuse to draw more without feeling guilty. So quoted by her 'Seriously.... You don't need to draw this to remember just these 5 rules of freedom'. So yeah.... She might be right.....

I have no excuse to draw chibi Squalo and Xanxus though..... Oh! Now I remember the reason..... I watched a parody of Squalo singing to Xanxus and then headed over to FFN, then my hand itched to drew them. 
 Chibi Squalo and Xanxus~



Seriously.... I NEED TO LEARN HOE TO COLOUR USING PHOTOSHOP!!!!!!




Other then that have been studying a lot. I think I spent most of my time in the library again. Oh! I did go to Eloise's Halloween thinggy~


LOOK AT HOW SCARY I AM!!!! FEAR ME!!!!!!!






All for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment