"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Wednesday 27 October 2010

When you see my face I hope it gives you hell... And when you walk my way I will hope to hit you with my cricket bat.....

Dear bloggie... i suppose its only appropriate that I don't lie and keep memories of stuff and incidents. So as a memory.... the day I arrived back at Melbourne and back to my dorms. I went out of my room to take a shower and came back and there was this big man in the room. I screamed a, but  I guess people were all in Uni. Luckily he didn't do much damage. Only took a bit of cash and my precious i-pod. Depression plus trauma for that day was not good. But it's over now... I think a month has passed since then. I'm better. Still getting there, but I have gained back some comforts since then. Will write in next post what really cheered me up a lot.

Hope the bastard get hell,

Emma Sullen~

No comments:

Post a Comment