"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Wednesday 27 October 2010

Well it's on my mind..,. I'm heading back in time and when I think of all the songs we used to play. And then I think of you and it's alright....

ISo anyway this post is for one of my lovelies. For everything and giving my little Sebby. And just everything. I know it's not much but, I just hope you like it....

 Here you go lovely.... I dedicate thias to you... you know who you are. Do with this image as you wish, it is yours~ A summary for some people is that this is actually Sora and Riku from Kingdom hearts cosplaying as Tsuna and hibari from Hitman Reborn. I wanter to put Riku as Mukuro, just to please you, but the image of Riku going 'huhuhu....' did not fit. I wish I could colour it in thought. I must find someone who knows photoshop to do this for me!

Yeah... I really do wish I could have colour it in, but shading with a pen was the best I could do. Gomen~ 


Oh-ya! another promise I made... to show you Ben and Kevin's couple cars. hahahaha..... Like seriously.... Look at them. It's from Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Episode 1.



 On another note. I went to the city on Monday to pick up my issue of cosmode and they gave me a free shounen jump manga. Yay!



On another note...... Since it's been exam time lately and I began drawing again to get rid of the stress.... But I did find one interesting webcomic. It's called 'Hanna is not a boy's name'. It's actually very interesting.

Here's the summary:
A "sugarcoated horror"/Urban Fantasy about a wannabe paranormal investigator, his somewhat dead friend/business partner and some other unlucky people Hanna drags along with them on his misadventures. Each chapter details a new case, which don't seem to end well very often. Hanna tries though, and that's what counts, right? 


Hanna is so cute!!!! If you wanna read the web comic... here....

Hanna is not a boy's name


I would suggest starting from the beginning.... http://hanna.aftertorque.com/?p=4..... Her art and character designs gets better everytime.

And because of my obsession I might start out a short comic strip. Hahahaha... Or not.....

I haven't even completed my cover art and sides... exams are up~

Damn! I need to learn how to open a Deviantart account...

All for now,
Emma S

No comments:

Post a Comment