"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Wednesday 27 October 2010

I lost my fake ID, but you lost the motel key.....

Hello there!

My sis just visited me last weekend. She came from US to Brunei then to Melbourne! And I had lots of new goodies~ Yay! And I wanna share!

First off, she bought me a cricket bat!!!!! To hit people or intruders!!! I actually feel better having this in my room! Too bat we could find a baseball bat though.... But this will work too~

My next pretty or my new lover. A brand new i-pod.... I love it! I missed music oh so much. And it's tiny.... I really wonder if the smaller the better?

 And i love this thing very much! It's my skull glass!!!! I absolutely love drinking from it!!!! Luckily I asked her to buy an extra and leave it back home.

Se also bought me See's gourmet lollypops~ They are freakin' delicious... They have Chocolate, Cafe Latte, Vanilla and Butterscotch~  I love sucking these~

Oh! And these sundae flovour maltballs are were delicious! And yeah... I used were because it's finished now....

She also bought me stuff from HOT TOPIC!!!!! LOVE THIS SHOP!

A My Chemical Romance T-shirt

A Kingdom Hearts T-shirt

Some metal accessories~

AND ONE OF THE GREATEST INVENTION EVER!!!!!! A FLIP FOLD just like Sheldon's from BIG BANG THEORY!!!!!!

Let me show a demo.....

 Put the shirt with the back facing up.

 Fip the right side. Then flip back to original position.
 Then flip the left side. Then, flip back to original position.
 Then flip the middle bottom up. Then unfold.

 And Taadaa~ A standardsize folded T-shirt.


I actually had fun folding my clothes to an organized standard-size pile. See! So preety.... But as you can notice, I have a lot of black and yea... Sometimes it's difficult to tell them apart. Do i need colour in my life?


Oh and we went to the zoo! And I had so much fun! I get to crawl through a wombat cave and almost didn't want to get out. And my sis bought me Vanilla....
Meet Vanilla!!!!!
 

And anotherthing that I enjoyed was that my sis booked a car and we managed to get my portable air-con from storage and place it in my room for the hot summer~

Yay! So this is a happy post~

Love,
Emma S

No comments:

Post a Comment