"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Wednesday 27 October 2010

I've loved everything about you that it hurts... Let me see your moves....

So here's a continuation of what I did back in Brunei. Which is basically relax....

Ate good and cheaper food....

 Total of picture above is AU$7. Meal consist of a Salmon Sashimi Don, plus a Japanese lemonade~

Real delicious and big plate of asian fried noodles plus egg was AU$3~

Moving on.... I did a lot of more random stuff but I can't seem to remember or get photos of them.... But one of the most memorable one is the Game of Life night.

 Jax setting up and reading the guide.....


Oh and yeah... Us looking through my Cosplay magazines... Hahaha.... Yeah I have a lot. But my favorite probably is the hitman reborn edition. But I'll save that for later cause its part of a poker face home video that I might do. Hehehe... So basically that's it... but I did a cute goodie from my beloved~


 A tutor Sebastien from Kuroshitsuji! Yay! now I have a little Sebby to poke~

And it could keep my Ciel company. Hehehe..... Ciel feels so tall~

Then, that nice heart to heart talk in a dark car. Hehehehe..... Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment