"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Monday 25 October 2010

What I've done.....

Ok this is just a recapped of what I did back in Brunei. Yay! Where the family went to Singapore to watch F1 races.....






The expensive silver pass tickets.... And was dad ever happy..... Moving on. I could have stayed in Oz, but i had to go home and baby-sit this spoiled one.....





Ain't she a cute one?

But yeah! I managed to grab some stuff while stopping over in Singapore!

 My Cosmode mag!

And this awesome Naruto Artbook!!!! And so cheap! $25....
And the quality is excellent!




So basically we did a lot of stuffs.... Go out.... Eat stuff... Hang at Jax's.... Me threathening people.... Mwahahaha... and I only finished one video of ME, Jax ansd Suki karaoke-ing in the mall. Yeah... Instead of a Karaoke room, we only got a box....  But it was fun... Enjoy! I'll post up other stuffs soon....


Sometimes I pity Jackie.... Hahahahaha... But so cute. And that's one of my first homevideos~

2 comments: