"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Sunday 3 April 2011

You drove me crazy every time we touched... Now I'm so broken that I can't get up... Oh girl, you make me such a lush....

Last week was so also a mega hectic week. Hmm.... It's like I've been saying that every week now. Anyway, Last Thursday I gave myself an early birthday present~ So yeah... I've been thinking of getting another piercing on my right ear, just didn't have the guts to do it. So B and H, managed to dragged me to get it done at Chaddy.
Nice huh? You guys can see H behind me in the pink hat.

And nope, I did not cry. Those two were actually waiting for it. 

Then we had a girls night slumber party. And boy was it a party. We made it into B's belated birthday, cause we missed it (14th Feb).


Ice-cream cake was good~ That and gossiping about life~

Yup, the game plan that night~


Hehehehe...... B's birthday present to be used wisely~

No comments:

Post a Comment