"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Monday 11 April 2011

There he goes... My baby walks so slow... Sexual tic-tac-toe... Yeah I know we both know It isn't time, no... But could you be m-mine?

Hello,

Just a reminder to myself, I had a field trip to Mornington Peninsula park for BIO3111 on 2nd April 2011~

Woke up early to catch bus. Had fun. Great group members. I was with Tassie~ Learned that his name is Greek derived.

PIC TIME!!!!

See this thing? Invasive weed. So big NO-NO!

But then, I saw my nails and how I shouldn't have painted them before this trip. But hey, did it with the girls on girls' night~

Moving on....





Yes, I had to walk through sharp and dense vegetation that were taller than me.

Battle wound!!!! 

But did found a fox's skull. Too bad someone else took it first.....

Then nice area to have lunch~

Did more 'YARD WORK'. Like seriously.... we were just de-weeding the area for a couple of hours.

Then they took us to the beach.



Which luckily.... I saw some DOLPHINS!!!!!! I almost wanted to jump in after them.....

Fun, but still stress from doing this trip's report. Evidence is how I'm writing right now.... So damn boring....

No comments:

Post a Comment