"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Tuesday 19 April 2011

And I... Need a little more thunder, a little more lightning, a little more..... you.....

Hey people,

ITS EASTER!!!! Well was Easter. So decided to annoy H by sending her an Easter card~ Hehehe... I know its not much, but it was just too gold to pass up. I'm just gonna post up some pics of it to remind me why it was funny again.

 Hahahaha..... Inside joke alert~ The bunny's thought were taken from 'While you were sleeping'~

*Gasps* The seal and flamingo made an apperance again. When will I ever get rid of them?

Plan had backfired, and she liked it instead. -_-

At least she gave me this tasty treat~ Yum!

And this post is just to thank my story teller~ Love ya'

No comments:

Post a Comment