"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Tuesday 29 March 2011

Pack of murderers and thieves~

Soooo.......

Last 2 weeks was so supermegahectic.... Had lots of reports due and stuff. But at least my friends made sure I stayed sane~


Me and H, did some random stress relief....

What we did before Jap tutorial~ Fun times~
A bit on Hp humour~ Hehehehe..... POTTER FLAMINGO!!!!!

Then spent a few more nights and days with cups of coffee and more bio, bio, bio...... I was so stress.... And was so happy that H and B cheered me up. They took me to the Glen~
This is them drawing on my face while ON THE BUS!!!!!!

B introduced me to the best bubble tea that I ever had~ So good in fact that I went there again on sunday just to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment