"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Tuesday 29 March 2011

Cause I got some intuition, Or maybe I'm superstitious, But I think you're a pretty sweet pill that I'm swallowing down... To counter this addiction, you've got me on a mission. Tell me darling, can I get a break somehow? (How) could I say no?

So I finished MOST of my assignments.... And have a field trip this Saturday to Mornington Peninsula National Park. At 8 AM in the morning. But moving on..... Last night, H slept over again. Yay! Anyway, today she drove us to Chaddy for a bit of shopping. Oh yeah... I miss shopping. We were shopping for friends' birthday pressies~ But of course I bought some things for me too... Think of it as a congrats on still surviving 3rd year~

I finally found the Pink Flamingo necklace at Diva!
Hehehe... Now me and H can be Flamingo buddies~

 I also bought a cute horn-ed hat~ 
Me and H also when to ToysRUs. So much fun.... I found a toy Voldie wand~ It was originally 20, but it was on clearance, so cost about $8. Heheheheh......
Yeah woman! make me a sandwhich!!!!! (inside joke)

Oh! And I also made a SCARY BUNNY HOOD!!!!!!!

FEAR ME!!!!!!

Haaaah.... Now I have to do a bit of catch up on 2 weeks of my lectures and study for my Jap mid-sem test next week. Wish me luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment