"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Tuesday 15 March 2011

Here we go again... We're sick like animals... We play pretend... You're just a cannibal... And I'm afraid I wont get out alive... No I won't sleep tonight...

Dear Mr Free Time,

It seems you and I have eluded each other once again this week. I guess this is due to me picking up the life of a 3rd year science student, member of dantai, having twice weekly study appointments, three times gym sessions and not to mentioned being a part time Pokemon trainer~ And that's not included the Saturday/Sunday pocky building project starting next week.

So anyway, just a short update on how I am. I'm not great, but still hanging on (barely). Currently, in the science library TRYING to complete my reports. I figured that I concentrate more at the library than in my room.

See I even brought my mouse and keyboard(cause it feels better to type on it) to the library. Plus, a cup of iced coffee (weather appropriate) to keep me fueled. Ignore the NDS in the picture. 

Anyway, yeah. Trying to finished 2 major reports (due in 5 days), study for a Japanese test coming up in 5 days, do a mini bio assignment due in 2 days. Hence, I am off Gym and Dantai sessions this week.

Anyway, other then that, I wish Japan the best with love after the latest disaster. 

2 comments:

  1. I've barely seen you (except in corridors) and I miss you :( Hope you can be around for lunch sometime next week - I am myself barely at uni these days (2 days a week if I'm lucky).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I miss you too Seb. Wow, only two days in uni? I don't know whether that's lucky for you or not. I hope to finish these stuff soon. That way, I can probably hang at the airport lounge more next week.

    ReplyDelete