"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Monday 23 August 2010

Only wanna see if you're ok....






Hello~

So anyway... Manifest was heaps of fun and also a very heavy exercise for my wallet. Anyway, I'm just gonna wait to collect all the Manifest pictures and videos before I post them up. So I will just post up my purchases and new toys~ Hehehe..... And yes, I have been causing havoc~

So let me show you guys my latest treasures~

Photobucket
My SasuNaru Wallet~ So lovely....
Photobucket
My Super Awesome YamaGoku keyring!


My customary manifest pins bought~ 



My SasuNaru posters!!!!!



My Shizou/Izaya poster~


And here's my lovely Sasuke blade!!!
Hehehehehehe......

I love that it shows the clan's symbol~



My other new katana~


My skull cane. It's really heave cause it's made of metal.


And of course, my new baby.... A lifesize gun used by the Australian army,



Oh yes... I'm having fun with it,



And yeah.... I've been scaring off most of my dorm-mates~


Oh! And before I go. I promise I will post up some of my manifest pics and maybe videos. But before I do.... Lookie!!!!! We made it into the Manifest schedule!!!!


MONASH DANTAI CLUB PERFORMANCE!!!!!!
 
 
 
おわり


















 



              
































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment