"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Sunday 29 August 2010

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S

Manifest 2010 part 2 desu~

So anyway... Will not post up all pics from Manifest only few cause its like really a LOT. But if you guys wanna see it, add me by facebook with a message atleast~ Cause I refuse to have more crazy stalker~

First might as well post up some pics on the main reason why I went to manifest. DANTAI!!!!

This was our group pic on Saturday

And these two are pics from Sunday, I dont know which ones were better~

So anyway... We did 6 dance total and I manage to do only 3, would have done 4 if I were confident enough in doing it.
Hare Hare Yukai
ParaMix-Let me be with you and Sakura Saku
Kuuzen
Yatta~
Motteke Sailor Fuku
Reason


Now for a comparison in days.....

Hare Hare Yukai on Sunaday

Hare Hare Yukai on saturday


MSF on Sunday

MSF on saturday


And the rest, I'll just post up some videos. 


Here's my favorite photo though.....
Look how in sync we are~


Of course, the best thing it to find random strangers and ask to take photo with them.....
And off course he ran into me~

Observe.... I'm not the one holding on to him at all!


Look at this lovely group cosplay of DGM!
And here I have a Kitty Kaiba helping me pose a death pose.


Now as I promise..... Videos~ WATCH OUR MONTHS OF BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS!!! And of course, skipped lectures~


Here's HHY on Sunday.


Para-Para on Saturday. It's a combination of Chobit's Let me be with you and Love Hine's Sakura Saku~



Next on the list is MSF

Next is Yatta! For those who dont know what Yatta is. It is a funny dance made by japanese comedians during one consert which I forgot for what. But here's our redension of it. Enjoy and be sure to laugh.


Next we did we Kuuzen from the Haruhi game on Wii..... It's actually a very cute dance.
And the final one was Reason..... It's very beautiful~ And for some reason..... I can't upload reason... But here's a link to the youtube video. Thanks Arthur!

Oh and of course our other important project at that time, but that's for another post~

おわり

No comments:

Post a Comment