"Welcome one and all to my page of randomness~ Please feel free to browse and leave comments. Hope you enjoy." XOXO Emma Sullen



Monday 25 February 2013

Now there's no holding back, I'm making to attack~

Hey I'm back~

So recent update (I know right?! *shockshockhorror*), I have officially finished my Uni days and currently looking for a proper job. Been bouncing here and there temporary and also been active with the volunteering group.

And yeah, just came back from a holiday trip from KL yesterday.

Looking back at this blog 3 years ago and I feel that I have outgrown it somehow. Thoughts?

To get things started again, I am currently looking at the labels of posts to see what I could base this blog on now, cause I seen to have lost some direction in life, with my career move and my non-active love life. Sigh~


Here's looking at you kid~
Here's my cup of morning Lady Grey  Tea~

No comments:

Post a Comment